Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On The Right Track

Things are going well, Taylor hasn't forgotten to breathe since the last episode on Saturday morning, we're 3.5 days clear now. There needs to be a 5 day stretch before going home, so pending no more, they have slated a possible discharge of Thursday afternoon. I think Francis and I would both be a bit more comfortable waiting until the weekend, not sure if that's an option though. I'm working on a list of questions so that I can talk to the doctor tomorrow and get some reassurance, clarity and confidence around bringing her home. She's continuing to eat like a PIG, at least she knows how to do one thing right!! To borrow a phrase from a friend of my mom's, "I must be pumping ice cream" because she's already up to 6 pounds, 11 ounces. We're sure looking forward to having her come home and get settled into some normalcy, but in the meantime we're hanging in there. Will let you know how things go over the next couple of days.

Here eyes DO open once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...