Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mommy Went Shopping...


So Francis said that if I ever bought shoes for Taylor I'd be toast (because Marissa has quite the collection of hand-me-downs).

HOWEVER, Taylor's physiotherapist said that it's important for her to have shoes with good support on when she's in the standing frame. AND Marissa's hand-me-downs don't include proper shoes in the right size, Taylor's feet are pretty tiny.

Clearly, under these circumstances, a shopping trip was necessary. Taylor is the proud new owner of her first real pair of shoes. And aren't they gorgeous! Daddy can't even complain because they were on clearance for JUST $16.25 (regular $65)! What a bargain, I should have bought more :-)

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get them? They are so cute!! What size is she in?? How did you find stride rights for 16 bucks?? Does she have heel cups or anything???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price was right, I guess I can't be too upset.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...