Thursday, January 7, 2010

Little Swimmer


Today was a special day, Taylor's first pool experience! It was in the pool at Children's with her Physiotherapist. Unfortunately I was feeling flu'ish and didn't want to take any potential germs to the hospital, and Francis had an important work meeting. My mom saved the day and took Taylor for her first time in the pool and when they got home she was teary eyed and said it was the best time she's ever spent with Taylor. I must admit I was initially kind of jealous that I missed the experience myself, but I'm so very happy that Mom got to have that special time with Taylor. Taylor was a little unsure when they first got in, but the water was warm as a bath and she soon relaxed right into it and really enjoyed herself. Then, as they got out of the pool, they were wrapped in warm blankets. How nice is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...