Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do I Hear Discharge?!!!

Yes I do, that's what the doc said when she came in this morning! Believe it or not I actually asked to stay one more night. Taylor's had a couple good days throughout this admission and something new would creep up. I would just feel more comfortable having one more good day under our belts before going home. The doc was okay with that so tonight is our last sleepover at Hotel Hospital! Taylor had a great day today. No issues. Making her usual noises. Moving around. Kicking. All good stuff. I feel much better tonight about leaving in the morning. I think Supergirl is ready to blast outta here and get back to some normalcy.

5 comments:

  1. Yahoo!! Let me know if you want Starbucks delivered Wednesday morning. I got to bootcamp while Keziah is in school and Jared's babysitter is in Auburn Bay... I have about 20 minutes to kill between dropping her off and dropping off Jared so I could hit the drive through and drop it off quick on my way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    home sweet home :)

    way to go Supergirl <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best possible news ever!!! Can't wait to see you both home again. Much love & hugs. xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that news hugs to all four of you from Victoria.
    I do know how you feel Tasha about going home in the morning
    And being fresh for the new day.

    Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...