Friday, April 8, 2011

Talent

A huge shout out to my sister tonight! Jaime, you do so many little projects for me, and I am so grateful that you're always willing and excited to do yet another for me and whip up something fabulous in no time. You have great talent in doing what you do, and you love doing it. Can it get any better than that?! My blog officially has a header now...and isn't it lovely everyone??!!! Thanks babe, I love it. Graphic Designer Extraordinaire! People have always told me that I'm creative, but if you saw Jaime's photography and design work, you'd be way impressed. You go girl, I'm your #1 fan!


What else am I enjoying tonight?

Marissa and I sat down at the island together to make an Easter Bunny house! Thought they just sold kits for gingerbread houses at Christmastime? Apparently now Easter warrants a pretty little candy decorated house too. I had Marissa's attention for about 10 minutes, she placed a few candies, then bailed on me to play with playdough. So I sat quietly decorating the Easter house, and rather enjoyed myself...


Love my cup full of Sharpies, one in every colour...


Those Sharpies helped me craft some quick but cute thank you cards for all the littles who came to Marissa's birthday party...


And I'm loving that it's the weekend. Francis had a crumby week, home sick for three days, and feeling lousy again when he got home today. But he's going to kick it this weekend. He has to. We're taking Taylor to Rotary House on Sunday, then heading to West Edmonton Mall for a few days with Marissa. Family fun time with our big girl...water park, amusement park, maybe some bowling, a movie...as long as it promises fun, we'll be doin' it!

Last but not least, the song playing in the background. Hope you're enjoying it too. There definitely is Beauty In The World people, so shake your booties boys and girls!

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a comment and deleted it by accident, Surprisingly I have done that a few times, so now I have to remember what I wrote.. Hehe.. LOL well I hope you guys are having an amazing time in Edmonton, You deserve it! I bet Marissa is having a BALL! Love your new header, its gorgeous! Love the pictures of the girls! & I love your easter bunny house, Only you can make a house made of cookies look that good! ( Brook and I were also surprised to see that they now sold easter bunny houses ) Hehe.. Again love this song,makes me smile all the time! Just puts you in a good mood automatically! Have a safe drive home! XOXO

    Chantel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...