Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daddy Love

It's no secret that Marissa is Daddy's Girl. But Taylor is sure working her way into that special spot. I've been sneaking photos of their special moments lately. My favourite is when he cuddles her at night and sings to her. Very endearing. Very special. He has a magical way of calming her when she is upset. This afternoon Taylor fell asleep in my arms. I sat down in the big, red, cozy chair-and-a-half and held her for an hour. When it was time for her feed I got up and took her upstairs where Francis was lying down in our room trying to make his headache go away. I got her feed ready and went back to hook it up. I had to snap a pic of them both sound asleep together. These "Daddy Love" moments are too sweet not to share...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...