Friday, February 11, 2011

WOW...

...that was fast! There's something to be said about advocating for your daughter to a pediatrician who really listens. He must have sent quite the referral to Surgery Clinic yesterday, because they called me THIS MORNING to book an appointment with the surgeon! Thank you Dr. Palmer!!!!

Unfortunately she told me that the surgeon will want to know what GI has to say about a fundoplication before he sees us. So she gave me her number and told me that as soon as we have a date for our GI appointment, call her and she will get us in to see the surgeon right away. Then surgery would be booked 2-6 weeks after that.

It's starting to come together! Need to get on GI's case now!

This afternoon while Shar was working with Taylor in her standing frame, a very proud big sister stood on the sidelines with pom poms cheering, "Go Taylor Go!!!" Over and over. It was the cutest thing. My favourite moment of the day, filled me right up.

Nice LOOKING Taylor!

Nice REACHING Taylor!

"Go Taylor Go! Go Taylor Go! Go Taylor Go!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...