Sunday, February 13, 2011

Early Valentine's...

Taylor's going into the hospital tomorrow morning, Valentine's Day, for an overnight EEG. So we celebrated a little early. With a dinner of love. I made a cake. Marissa made Valentine's. We had heart-y napkins and a tablecloth from the Dollar Store. Chocolates...of course. We invited Granny & Grandad over. They took Marissa home with them as I'll be in the hospital with Taylor for 24 hours. It's been FOREVER since I cooked dinner for anyone, my entertaining is a thing of the past. But it was nice.

Happy Love Day!
xoxo

PRICELESS - Marissa's face after she licked the spoon from the melted UNsweetened chocolate that had not yet been made into SWEET chocolate icing for the cake.

My main accomplishment of the day!

Marissa sporting her handmade Valentine's crown!

Place setting at our dinner of love

Marissa kissing her little sister and giving her the Valentine that she made

1 comment:

  1. It blows me away that no matter what you go through you still make time to do all this for your family.. you are an amazing mother! ( and baker ) Hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...