Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 Days & Counting...

Dr. Sigalet's office called first thing this morning and we have a surgery date...

Monday morning!!!

I cannot believe it!! We wanted fast, and we sure got it. This is the most amazing news. Oh Taylor, your days with that horrible NG tube are almost over. We had to do another awful tube change tonight because this afternoon when I went to check placement before her feed, I couldn't draw up any stomach contents. Tried every position but nothing. Crap. She's been coughing alot today, so she may have coughed the tube out of place.

On the bright side, so long as there are no other incidents in the next 5 days, this will have been our last tube change. I'll drink to that!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you guys!!!!!!!! I hope you get some rest post surgery. One of my very dear friends said that her son's g-tube really helped the whole family!!! Simplified life and a lot of worries. I have no idea what it would be like, but I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...