Thursday, December 8, 2011

17 Days 'til Christmas!

Oh did mama have fun with this one...


Take some 'o this...


Then add some snowflake decals, and voila...


Marissa thought her Christmas nails were pretty cool, despite the fact that I wouldn't let her suck her thumb until it was good and set!

I'm not too sure she has a future in hand modelling!

I really wanted to do Taylor's nails, but she had to be asleep and she wasn't cooperating, so I did my own.


I headed up to the computer and finally after 10pm she was asleep in her high chair, so I ever-so-carefully picked up one hand at a time, and painted her nails gently. They look like little candies, think I might take a bite. Seriously...I can't get enough of her darling wee fingertips a sparkly Christmas red. Her first manicure.


And she got her turn with Santa today...


17 more sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...