Tuesday, December 6, 2011

19 Days 'til Christmas!

Today's advent activity...


Like mother like daughter. Marissa loves to do crafts. So she was pumped when today's activity was Christmas crafts! First up she made a door hanger for outside her bedroom. That didn't take long and she was onto the next one. She picked a mosaic project and worked at it for ages...very determined, very focused. She didn't quite finish but oh was she happy with it. I must say I enjoyed sitting at the island together working away. Her on her tree and me on the ornaments.




Perfect afternoon with my girl...craftastic indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately... that you inspire me!

    Your one amazing mom Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think "do a Christmas craft" adequately summarizes that afternoon - the word craftastic will have to appear in your tin next year! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...