Friday, December 16, 2011

9 Days 'til Christmas!

The countdown continues...


Marissa ended up going for a playdate at her friend Maya's house, and Taylor napped while she was gone but I decided the show must go on. So I drew a string minus the lights across a piece of paper. Then I got red and green paint ready and took them over to the swing where Taylor was sound asleep. One by one, I painted her thumb and pressed it onto the paper to create the lights on the string. I managed to do the whole thing and clean the paint off her thumb without her waking up. Now that's a good sleep! I think it turned out pretty cute.

You can see the paint on her thumb here as she sleeps


When Marissa came home from her playdate, she did one too. She was so excited that she dunked her finger and had such a mass of paint on it that when she pressed it to the page it slipped and her first light was quite deformed! Nevertheless, she pursued and had fun doing her own strand of lights.

Such a cute craft this was, and really easy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...