Sunday, December 4, 2011

21 Days 'til Christmas!

And now I bring you today's advent calendar activity...


Woke up to a winter wonderland today, feeling alot more like Christmas with a beautiful blanket of white covering everything. Marissa is really getting into this whole Christmas-activity-every-day thing. She asked what tomorrow is going to be already, I told her she has to wait to open up tomorrow's tin! I think tonight was the 4th year in a row that Bryan has taken our annual family Christmas photo. We all got cleaned up, hair done and dressed up to head over for Sunday dinner. Bryan did our photoshoot when we got there and we had several good ones to choose from. But look at us, how can they not be good?! Haha, just kiddin'. Thanks Grandad! And now, for your viewing pleasure...



And I'm pleased to report that Marissa finished the antlers on all the cards this morning. She did an awesome job! This is great, I've managed to pass the buck of making my Christmas cards onto my 5-year-old, love it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...